Testing for Fabrication and Assembly
- Peter Lehmann - Universität Kassel / Germany
- Guus Taminiau - Photonics Cluster Netherlands / Netherlands
- Paul Shore - Cranfield University / United Kingdom
- Klaus-Friedrich Beckstette - Carl Zeiss AG / Germany
Testing for Fabrication and Assembly is a sub-conference of EOSMOC 2011 - the 2nd EOS Conference on Manufacturing of Optical Components, to be held from 23 - 25 May 2011 in Munich, DE, under the umbrella of the World of Photonics Congress.
- Asphere and Freeform measurements
- Calibration and absolute testsInnovative ideas in profilometry for optical elements
- Advanced interferometric systems and techniques
- Testing of extreme dimension optics and diffractive optics
- In-process/in-machine measurement for improved optics production
- Gunther Notni, Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering IOF / Germany
Testing for Fabrication and Assembly will be a joint session with the SPIE Europe Conference Optical Metrology.
Venue, Travel and Accomodation
Paper Publication in JEOS:RP
Attendees of EOSMOC 2011 receive a 20% discount on the publication rate for the Journal of the European Optical Society - Rapid Publications (JEOS:RP). The paper submitted must be an original contribution that is connected to this conference and must be submitted no later than 29 July 2011.
JEOS:RP is a peer-reviewed open-access journal which is listed with ISI Journal Citation Reports [www.jeos.org].
Special publication rates for the attendees of EOSOF 2011:
- 320 € (instead of 400 €) for non-members
- 280 € (instead of 350 €) for full-members
Renate Rebmann (M.A.)
European Optical Society (EOS)
Communications and Event Manager