World of Photonics Congress 2013
In 2013, the WORLD OF PHOTONICS CONGRESS, the leading international congress for optical technologies in Europe and one of the Top 3 congresses of its kind worldwide, will be taking place from 12 - 16 May.
The EOS will be present with two conferences: The 3rd EOS Conference on Manufacturing of Optical Components (EOSMOC 2013), and the 2nd EOS Conference on Optofluidics (EOSOF 2013).
World of Photonics Congress is held in conjunction with LASER World of PHOTONICS (13 - 16 May), the international trade fair for optical technologies including components, systems and applications, so there is an intense exchange between the scientific and industrial sectors. Themes are selected and discussed based on their scientific relevance and the industrial impact. World of Photonics Congress is a unique event that covers all of photonics. Topics range from the latest findings in research and development to optics, biophotonics and medical applications, measuring technology, industrial image processing and the use of lasers in manufacturing.
The WORLD OF PHOTONICS CONGRESS is organised by Messe München International. It is a strategic and operative umbrella for individual conferences held by leading associations and organisations. Due to a comprehensive program extension, like panels for application focused audience, the congress will also be a suitable platform for production engineers and sales persons www.world-of-photonics.net.
EOS Conferences under the umbrella of the WoP Congress 2013
- Klaus-Friedrich Beckstette, Carl Zeiss AG, Jena/Oberkochen (DE)
- Paul Comley, Cranfield University, Cranfield (UK)
- David Sinton, University of Toronto (CA)
- David Erickson, Cornell University (US)
- Timo Mappes, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, DE)
- Demetri Psaltis, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (CH)
- Andreas Vasdekis, Pacific Northwest National Laboratories (US)
Other Conferences at World of Photonics Congress 2013
- LIM 2013- Lasers in Manufacturing (organised by WLT)
- Optical Metrology (organised by SPIE Europe)
- ECBO - European Conferences on Biomedical Optics (organised by SPIE and OSA)
- CLEO®/Europe - IQEC 2013 (organised by EPS, OSA, IEEE)
More information on all conferences is available at: