Join the EOS as a student member and become a part of the European optics and photonics community!
Benefits & Advantages
- Reduced publication rates for JEOS:RP, the electronic Journal of the European Optical Society: Rapid Publications
- Free subscription to the Photonik International magazine (1 issue per year, published by AT-Fachverlag)
- Free subscription to the Electro Optics Magazine published by Europa Science Ltd.
- Free subscription to the Advanced Optical Technologies Journal (AOT) published by DeGruyter (starting beginning of 2012)
Topical Meetings & Conferences
- Reduced registration fees for all EOS events
- Reduced registration fees for all EOS co-sponsored events
- EOS member newsletter
Networking, EU Activities, Communication & Voting Rights
- Membership in one or more EOS Focus Group(s) to connect with colleagues from your field of work.
- Search other EOS members by interests
- EU Activities: the EOS is as a member of the Photonics21 Technology Platform and keeps you informed about the activities of the platform and photonics research in Europe.
- EOS email alias
- Postal communication from EOS
- Full voting rights