Join as a reviewer
JEOS:RP, the online Journal of the European Optical Society Rapid Publications, is seeking active reviewers. Being open for every researcher in optics and photonics, the journal welcomes experts from academia and industry to sign up as reviewers.
Why become a reviewer?
- It gives you the good feeling of contributing to the community and you set a good example.
- Make new contacts: Section Editors looking for reviewers in your field may come across your name and remember you.
- Keeping your user profile up-to-date, especially the reviewing interests.
- If contacted by a Section Editor, respond timely – time-to-publication rules!
- Conduct the review to the best of your knowledge. The authors won’t know who performed the review. Your name is only visible to the Editors and Section Editors.
- Go to www.jeos.org/index.php/jeos_rp/user/register.
- Fill in the user registration form.
- IMPORTANT: At the bottom of the page, tick off that you are willing to conduct peer reviews and enter your interests.
- Click “save”.